- Special Sections
- Public Notices
At 11:37 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 9, my house was filled with smoke. More than likely, a melted gas line was already causing a blow-torch effect that burned through our basement floor, charred our first floor hallway and caused our cat, Moe, to perish from smoke inhalation.
At 11:37 a.m., my friend, the newspaper publisher, called me to ask my house number.
"Your house is on fire."
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.