- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
– Garrett’s Wrecker Service reported third-degree criminal mischief occurred on Veterans Drive in Lebanon. Vehicles in the tow yard received an estimated $125 in damages. Two individuals, including a 14-year-old male were cited in this incident.
– Stephanie Ward reported that theft by unlawful taking over $500 occurred Dec. 19 at 319 Boldrick Avenue in Lebanon. An Apple iPod valued at $550 was reported stolen.
– Delores J. Garrett and Julie M. O’Daniel reported second-degree assault occurred at 155 Lee Avenue in Lebanon. Garrett received cuts on her face, index finger and forearm from the knife of the perpetrator. O’Daniel received minor injuries. Neither required medical attention.
– Wal-mart at 2136 Campbellsville Highway reported theft by unlawful taking under $500/shoplifting. Merchandise valued at $363.80 was recovered and retained.
– Brittany M. Carman reported fourth-degree assault “domestic violence” at 586 Valley View Court in Lebanon. She received minor injuries, but refused medical attention.