- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
– Alexis George reported second-degree burglary at 117 E. Walnut Street in Lebanon.
– Carol Cox reported theft by unlawful taking under $500 at 18 Howard Avenue. Cash in the amount of $367 was reported stolen.
- The Kentucky State Police are investigating a collision that occurred eight miles east of Lebanon on US 68. James K. Fox, 81, of Springfield was driving west in a 2003 Chrysler van when he rear-ended a 2006 Ford driven by Janice Mattingly, 52, of Campbellsville. Mattingly had stopped to make a left turn. Fox and his passenger, David Hedges, 45, of Campbellsville were both wearing seat belts. They were both treated at Taylor Regional Hospital and released.
– Lanika N. Edelen reported domestic abuse at 337 East M.L. King Avenue Lot #15 in Lebanon. No injuries were reported and no medical attention was required.
– The Kentucky State Police are investigating a single-vehicle accident that occurred at 11:20 p.m. on Burke Springs Road, approximately four miles south of Loretto. James Mackin, 44, of Bardstown was driving south on Burke Springs Road in a 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix. The Mackin vehicle dropped off the road and travelled through a lawn and a small pond and across a driveway before striking a utility pole.
Mackin was not wearing a seat belt. He was treated at Spring View Hospital and released. He was then arrested for DUI and taken to Marion County Detention Center.
Trooper Casey Wethington is investigating the accident. The Marion County Sheriff’s Office and Marion County EMS also responded to the scene.
– The Kentucky State Police are investigating a single-vehicle collision involving a Lebanon woman that occurred on Bloomfield Road in Washington County. Belinda Gillentine, 46, was driving north on KY 55 in a 2007 Ford Focus when she saw a deer in the roadway. In an attempt to avoid the deer, she crossed into the southbound lane, left the roadway and collided with a utility pole. Gillentine was not wearing a seat belt and received non-life threatening injuries. She was transported to Spring View Hospital by Washington County EMS.