- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
- Mary K. Ewing reported theft by unlawful taking at 213 Lee Avenue in Lebanon. She reported $105 in cash and a Visa debit/credit card used to purchase gasoline valued at $37.50 were stolen.
- Paul Green reported third-degree criminal mischief at 666 Northland Drive in Lebanon. Tractors headlights received an estimated $100 in damage.
- A 17-year-old male reported fourth-degree assault at 735 E. Main Street in Lebanon. Minor injuries were reported with no medical attention required. A 16-year-old male was cited in the incident.
- Jennifer Walters of Martin Luther King Avenue reported theft by unlawful taking over $500 and fraudulent use of a credit card under $500 within a six month period. She reported that $475 in cash and a food stamp card valued at $30 were stolen
- Camille Ward reported second-degree burglary at 329 West Mulberry Street in Lebanon. A BlueRay sound system, valued at $300, was reported stolen.
- Kentucky State Trooper Morris Farris is working an accident that occurred at 2:10 p.m. March 20 on Ky. 49 in Loretto. Thomas Calvin Newton, 54, of Loretto was driving north on Ky. 49 in a 2002 GMC pickup truck. While attempting to make a left turn into the Loretto Foodland parking lot, Newton turned into the path of a 1998 Nissan, driven by Michael F. Hayslip, 61, of New Haven, according to the state police.
Newton and Hayslip were both belted at the time of the collision. Newton was not injured, and Hayslip received minor injuries. He was transported to Spring View Hospital by Marion County EMS.
- Catharine Doty reported theft by unlawful taking occurred at 116 Hardin Place. A 32-inch Toshiba flat-screen television and a iPod were reported stolen. The combined value of the stolen items was $600.
- Larry Milburn reported theft by unlawful taking under $500 occurred on College Street. An Apple iPod with a football cover, valued at $300, was reported stolen.
- Paul Newby reported that theft by unlawful taking occurred between March 5 and March 12 at 219 Shuck Avenue. A photographer’s backdrop and picture frames, valued at $94, were repoted stolen.
- Kentucky State Trooper Casey Wethington in investigating a two-vehicle collision that occurred at 9:55 p.m. Saturday on Campbellsville Highway, one mile west of Lebanon. Ryan Holgate, 28, of Bradfordsville was driving west on Campbellsville Highway in a 1998 Saab when he struck a 2002 Saturn in the rear, according to the state police. Elizabeth Burchett, 33, of Bradfordsville was driving the Saturn.
She and a passenger, Roy Burchett, 42, also of Bradfordsville, were wearing seat belts. They were transported to Spring View Hospital, treated and released.
Holgate was not wearing a seat belt, but he was not injured in the incident.
Marion County fire, EMS and rescue assisted at the scene.