- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Friday, May 6
- Ronald C. Ellis of Kobert Avenue in Lebanon reported a burglary. Stolen items include one Lazar Light Skill Saw, one Dewalt drill, two Black & Decker electric drills and one trim nail gun, totaling $450.
- Leaundra K. Calff of East Martin Luther King Avenue in Lebanon reported a burglary. Stolen items include: jewelry, clothing, DVDs and Nascar diecast collectibles, totaling $2,730.
Sunday, May 8
- Mary Pierce of Hardin Place in Lebanon reported the theft of plastic patio furniture worth $150. The furniture was recovered on May 10.
- Burnam Lanham Sr., of North Spalding Avenue in Lebanon reported a burglary. Stolen items include: one Stihl chainsaw, one green Polan chainsaw and one orange Husqaverna chainsaw, totaling $680.
Tuesday, May 10
- A juvenile at Marion County High School reported the theft of $101 in cash. The money was returned to the victim on Thursday, May 12.
Wednesday, May 11
- At 9:05 p.m., the Lebanon Fire Department was dispatched to Central Kentucky Tool after it was reported that there was a small paint fire. The caller reported that they believed they had extinguished the fire, but the building was full of smoke.
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.