- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Tuesday, April 19
- Harvey Rogers of Walnut Street in Lebanon reported a burglary and the theft of several pieces of jewelry worth $1,180.
Wednesday, April 20
- Jeff Roberts of Lebanon Chiropractic on Main Street in Lebanon reported a burglary and the theft of a CD player, speakers and a palm pilot. Two computers that were stolen were recovered outside of the office and returned.
Friday, April 22
- Kendra Young of Loretto Road in Lebanon reported the theft of a cell phone, worth $60, which was removed from her vehicle parked at Kenmar Drive.
Monday, April 25
- At 1:37 p.m., the Marion County Sheriff’s Office responded to the scene of a possible injury accident on Highway 84 (Howardstown Road) approximately two miles east of Raywick. Roger Ervin of Constantine told police that he lost control of his vehicle due to high winds. The vehicle traveled off the right shoulder of the roadway, struck a tree head-on and caught on fire. Marion County EMS along with the Raywick and Loretto fire departments responded to the scene. Ervin refused treatment and the fire was extinguished. The scene was cleared at 4:22 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26
- Katlin Cochran of Salem Church Road in Campbellsville reported several forged checks totaling $260.
- David Purdy of North Spalding Avenue in Lebanon reported the theft of a leaf blower, weedeater and gas can, totaling $175.
Wednesday, April 27
- Tom Abell of W. High Street in Lebanon reported a burglary and the theft of a leaf blower, chainsaw, hedge trimmer and battery charger, totaling $488.
- Garrett’s Wrecker Service on W. Main Street in Lebanon reported a burglary and the theft of $15 from a drink machine and damage to the lock on the drink machine.
Thursday, April 28
- Michael R. Gribbins of Forest Street in Lebanon reported the theft of a box of copper fittings worth $70.
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.