- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
- Jennifer Vaughn of St. Joe Road in Finley report second-degree burglary occurred between March 27 and 28 at 229 Shuck Avenue in Lebanon. A G.E. window unit air conditioner, a White brand 22-inch mulching push mower, a Black and Decker drill and a 20-foot extension cord were reported stolen. The combined value of the items stolen is $898.50. This is an update to an earlier report.
- Tatjana A. Bridgewater reported second-degree burglary occurred at 425 N. Woodlawn Avenue in Lebanon. A flat screen television (either 46-inch or 52-inch) valued at $300 was reported stolen.
- Pickerill Rentals LLC reported theft by unlawful taking over $500 occurred on Veterans Drive in Lebanon between April 20 and 23. Two metal steps valued at $1,000 were reported stolen.
Debra K. Clark reported theft by unlawful taking under $500 occurred at Blossom Lane Lot #5 in Lebanon. A Echo brush cutter valued at $349.79 was reported stolen.
- The Kentucky State Police responded to two-vehicle collision at 4:05 p.m. on KY 84. Dylan Thompson, 18, of Lebanon driving north on KY 84 in a 2002 Ford when he rear-ended a 2002 Saturn driven by Gina Sheron, 40, of Stanford.
Sheron and her passenger, Betty Jones, 76, of Lebanon were transported to Spring View Hospital with minor injuries. Everyone involved in the collision was wearing a seat belt.
- The Lebanon Police Department reports that Santos Lopez of College Street in Lebanon was the victim of a burglary. Items stolen include two televisions and a Wii game console, totaling $700. The victim’s window screen was also damaged during the burglary.