- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
– Christopher L. Wiser reported first-degree burglary at 308 Hancock Street in Lebanon. Items reported stolen include an empty safe, a lock box and a 9-millimeter pistol. The value of the stolen items was unknown at the time of the report.
– Robert Morgeson reported third-degree burglary at 413 N. Woodlawn Avenue in Lebanon. A four-foot fiberglass step and a six-foot fiberglass step were reported stolen. The value of the stolen items is $160.
– Fabco, Inc., of Campbellsville Road in Columbia reported theft by unlawful taking occurred on West M.L. King Avenue in Lebanon. Fabco reported that 175-feet of copper wire with metal clamps were stolen. The value of the stolen wire is $500.
– Mary K. Hubbard reported fourth-degree assault “domestic violence” at 223 Raines Hill. No injuries were reported, and no medical attention was needed, according to the police report.
– Justin Jones reported theft by unlawful taking over $500 occurred June 27 at 325 Oak Street. Items reported stolen include a Sony Explode amplifier, a Pioneer stereo, a gray purse, 90 one-milligram Xanax tablets and 50 Hydrocodone tablets. The combined value of the stolen items is $673.