- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Reports from the Lebanon Police Department:
- On June 23, C and T Tan Shack reported a case of first-degree criminal mischief after $12,837 worth of damage was done to its air-conditioning unit.
- On June 24, a 16-year-old white female at the Lebanon Aquatic Center reported being harassed.
- On June 25, Lewis Carrico of Main Street in Lebanon reported the theft of a Tandem axle trailer valued at $1,500.
- On June 26, Richard Crompton of Chestnut Street in Lebanon reported the theft of a men’s wallet, which contained $500 in cash.
- At 10:53 p.m. on June 27, the Lebanon Fire Department was dispatched to Toyodabo Manufacturing in Lebanon. A caller reported that the factory lost its electricity and that there was a lot of smoke inside the building, but that the smoke was coming from items/parts in ovens that would burn. There was no fire.
- On June 28, the Farm Service Agency in Lebanon reported that its phone lines had been cut. Amount of damage was unknown.
- On June 30, Jerry Hughes of Lebanon reported a case of criminal mischief after a window was broken out of Lebanon Massage Therapeutics located at East Martin Luther King Avenue in Lebanon.
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.