- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
– Kim Spalding reported theft by unlawful taking under $500 occurred at 149 W. Main Street. Sunglasses valued at $50 were reported stolen.
– Jeremy Sullivan reported theft by unlawful taking over $500 occurred Aug. 5 or 6 at 685 St. Rose Road in Lebanon. A Hewlitt Packard Probook laptop and case, a backpack and its contents and $25 in cash were reported stolen form the victim’s vehicle. The estimated value of the stolen items is $1,625.
- Jenny Buckman reported third-degree criminal mischief occurred at 150 W. High Street in Lebanon. Her 2005 Buick Rendezvous received $350 in damage.
- The Marion County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the theft of several items that were stolen Aug. 7 near Hwy. 208 near the Lebanon city limits.
Most items have been recovered, but a Weedeater that had been stolen is believed to have been tossed out along the roadside of Hwy. 208 between the rock quarry and Probus Lane.
Sheriff Jimmy Clements requests that anyone who may have picked up this Weedeater or knows of its location, please contact the Sheriff’s office at 270-692-3051.
– The Marion County Sheriff’s Office discovered five marijuana plants on property off St. Francis/Raywick Road near the intersection with Ruth Lane. The plants were destroyed. Deputies Tristan Hayden and Nick Gray investigated, but no arrests were reported.
– The Marion County Sheriff’s office responded to a report of a single vehicle accident at 6:06 p.m. on Holy Cross Road and the intersection with Manton Road. James L. Bickett Jr., 33, of Bardstown was driving south on Holy Cross Road in a 1999 Dodge when he lost control, left the roadway and narrowly missed a house, according to the sheriff’s office. Bickett was arrested for DUI first offense and taken to Marion County Detention Center. Deputy Nick Gray responded to the scene.