- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon City Council is scheduled to meet at 7 tonight, June 10, at city hall.
The agenda includes the following:
- Charles P. Neal to discuss street meets and tent revival
- Minutes of previous council meetings
- Payment of bills
- Department reports
- Old busines
- Approval of the Lebanon Water Works annual budget
- Approval of the tourism budget
- Acceptance of liability insurance proposal
- Acceptance of worker's compensation proposal
- Bids for fuel for the 2013-14 fiscal year
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.