- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Marion County has received $202,000 in Phase I funds, which can be used for the production of the following programs:
• Agricultural Diversi-fication
• Cattle Genetics Improve-ment
• Cattle Handling
• Commercial Poultry, Dairy, and Swine
• Farm Fencing Improve-ment
• Farm Structure and Commodity Handling
• Farmland Improvement and Utilization
• Goat and Sheep Diversi-fication
• On-farm Energy Efficiency & Production
• On-farm Water Enhance-ment
• Technology and Leadership Development
Applications will be available on or after JULY 7 at the Marion County Extension Office, 415 Fairgrounds Road, Lebanon. Applications must be returned to the extension office by 4:00 p.m. JULY 18. When you turn your application in, we suggest that you give someone time to look at it to make certain it is completely filled out. It is the applicant’s responsibility to abide by all rules. We hope to notify those chosen by August 5th. Programs must be completed and bills turned in by Dec. 15, 2011, on those approved in round one. There will be no extensions.
It is the applicator’s responsibility to make certain that he or she meets all requirements and completes the project in the designated time frame. The guidelines for ALL projects are available in the extension office.
If you have any questions, please call the Marion County Extension Office, (270) 692-2421.