- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Marion County has received $202,000 in Phase I funds, which can be used for the production of the following programs:
• Agricultural Diversi-fication
• Cattle Genetics Improve-ment
• Cattle Handling
• Commercial Poultry, Dairy, and Swine
• Farm Fencing Improve-ment
• Farm Structure and Commodity Handling
• Farmland Improvement and Utilization
• Goat and Sheep Diversi-fication
• On-farm Energy Efficiency & Production
• On-farm Water Enhance-ment
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.