- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. today, July 5, in Room 201 of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda includes a discussion of fire dangers, a burn ban, fire risks and fireworks caution.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Minutes of the June 21 meeting
- Approval of a Homeland Security grant
- Review and possible approval of a county employee disability insurance coverage
- First reading of a Maker's Mark Distillery project bond ordinance
- Acceptance of bid on used ambulance
- Kentucky Heritage Land Conservation funding for a mandated study at the wildlife management area
- Department reports
- Revised hours for animal control
- HRA carryover funding report for 2012-13
- Five-year solid waste plan
- Marion County fair catalog