- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Next Tuesday, Nov. 8, voters across Kentucky will go to the polls to elect six state officials.
The governor's race is at the top of the ballot, but it's not the only office for voters to consider. Here is a list of the candidates and the offices they're running for:
- Governor/Lt. Governor: Steve Beshear (incumbent)/Jerry Abramson, Democrats; Gatewood Galbraith/Dea Riley, Independents; David Williams/Richie Farmer, Republicans.
- Attorney General: Jack Conway (incumbent), Democrat; Todd P'Pool, Republican.
- State Treasurer: K.C. Crosbie, Republican; L.J. Todd Hollenbach (incumbent), Democrat; Kenneth Moellmann Jr., Libertarian.
- Secretary of State: Alison Lundergan Grimes, Democrat; Bill Johnson, Republican.
- Auditor of Public Accounts: Adam Edelen, Democrat; John Kemper III, Republican, and a last-minute write-in candidate, Kim C. Hay.
- Commissioner of Agriculture: James Comer, Republican; Robert Farmer, Democrat.
Any registered voter who does not know where he or she votes should contact the Marion County Clerk's Office at (270) 692-2651 before Election Day.