- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Every school in the Marion County Public School System will have its very own nurse next school year.
The Marion County Board of Education and the Lincoln Trail District Health Department negotiated nursing services earlier in the year. Lincoln Trail will be providing seven nurses (one at each school) for $140,000, but they will no longer be providing CPR training to staff, immunizations, dental screenings or classroom instruction.
The following is a list of nurses for each school:
• West Marion Elementary: Stefanie Spalding
• Glascock Elementary: Stephanie Thompson
• Lebanon Elementary: Renee Schooling
• St Charles Middle: Stephanie Frantz
• Lebanon Middle: Theresa Yaste
• Marion County High School: Mickie Lee
• Calvary: Lisa Spalding