- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon Fire Department helped minimize the damage from a fire at 235 N. Forest Street on Wednesday morning.
The Lebanon Police Dispatch received a call reporting the fire at 5:11 a.m. Jan. 22.
"It was all contained up in the attic," Lebanon Fire Chief Ricky Mattingly said.
He added that the fire appears to have started due to an electrical short, and Mattingly said he believes space heaters were a factor in starting the fire.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.