- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. Thursday, July 19, at the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda for the meeting includes the following:
- Minutes of the July 5 meeting
- Presentation on employee disability insurance coverage (AFLAC)
- Detention center policy revisions
- Copier purchase proposal
- Request from Marion County Historical Society for seating removal and storage
- Second reading of the Maker's Mark bond ordinance
- Department reports
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.