- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. today, Dec. 19, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda for today’s meeting includes:
- The minutes of the previous meeting
- 2014 county holiday schedule
- Approved of second 2013-14 allocations for county fire departments
- State Auditor’s report on the sheriff’s budget for year ending Dec. 31, 2012
- Appointment of Marion County Extension District Board members
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.