- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, in regular session.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Consider the distribution of FEMA payments to local fire and rescue departments
- Consider the re-appointment of water board member Earl Sandusky
- Consider the appointment of Marion County Extension District Board members
- Approve the return of $875 in unexpected Pride Recycling Grant funds
- Consider Marion County map back cover for directory of services display
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.