- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, at the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The items on the agenda are:
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Delegations: Trina Sandusky, President, Lebanon/Marion County Chamber of Commerce
- Consider/accept/award of Scuffle Creek bridge replacement bid proposal
- Consider/authorize payment to BTS Engineering for work to date on the Scuffle Creek bridge project
- Resolution for honoree for Lebanon Middle School Veterans Day program
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lebanon Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.