- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in a regular session at 4 p.m. Thursday, June 16, at the David R. Hourigan Government Center.
Items on the agenda include:
- Minutes of June 2 and June 4 meetings
- Second reading of the 2011-12 fiscal court budget
- Standing order to pre-approve certain recurring expenses
- Transfer of funds within the 2010-11 budget
- Second reading of the revised Marion County Administrative Code
- Memorandum of agreement with the Marion County Rescue Squad for the advancement of grant funds
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lebanon Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.