- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, May 19, at the David R. Hourigan Government Center.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Minutes of the May 5 meeting
- Contract for AOCT use allowance for Court Square for Fiscal Year 2011-12
- Bids for illegal/abandoned dump site clean up
- Bids for biometric access control system for Marion County Detention Center
- Request for funds from MC Area Technology Center for HOSA students national competition
- Department reports
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.