- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7 at the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda for today's meeting is as follows:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- KACo/CoLT ordinance/loan agreement for the jail roof project
- Update to the Marion County Detention Center policies and procedures
- Memorandum of agreement between the Marion County Detention Center and the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Appointments to the Marion County Library Board (Carrol Nally, Dee Dee Cecconi)
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.