- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion c ounty Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, May 16, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda includes the following:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Budget amendment for a fire truck purchase
- Conveyance of a small parcel of a county road to the state for bridge replacement
- Request from the Marion County FFA chapter for annual trip cost
- Request from MCHS baseball for batting cage repairs
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lebanon Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.