- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, June 6, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda includes:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Second reading fo the 2012-13 budget ordinance
- Approval of second payment to Marion County Economic Development Office for the 2012-13 fiscal year
- Payment of NACo dues for 2013-14
- Contract with Marion County Board of Education for use of the shop building/21st Century learning center
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.