- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Funds transfer and close the county government building construction account
- Presentation and request of funds for technical school upgrades
- Memorandum of agreement with the Marion County Jobs Consortium
- Budget amended to receive funds from the Marion County Board of Education (technical school upgrades)
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.