- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, July 3, in regular session on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Center.
The agenda for the July 3 meeting includes the following:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Marion County Clerk's request for tax appeals board expense
- Review employee performance review/evaluation instrument
- State road project resolution and agreement
- Hiring of part-time employee(s)
- Addressing/E911 street name corrections
- Department reports
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.