- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, July 21, at the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The items on the agenda include:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Approval of the second reading of a budget amendment to include a Homeland Security Grant
- Consider Southeast Telephone to provide telephone services for the county government
- Tax rate for the Marion County Health Department
- Revisions to the Marion County Detention Center Handbook
- Request from the Bradfordsville Fire Department for assistance with a generator capability
- Request from Marion Circuit Clerk Kim May for appliance purchases with AOC reimbursement
- Department reports
- Old/new business: report on the Marion County FFA trip, CMRS grant funding submission, Central Kentucky Lifeline program kick-off July 29.