- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, July 21, at the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The items on the agenda include:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Approval of the second reading of a budget amendment to include a Homeland Security Grant
- Consider Southeast Telephone to provide telephone services for the county government
- Tax rate for the Marion County Health Department
- Revisions to the Marion County Detention Center Handbook
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.