- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda includes the following items:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Request for funding for the “Chautauqua in the Schools” program
- Proclamation of January at School Board Member Recognition Month
- Proclamation of Jan. 17 at Rev. Tommy Calhoun Day in Marion County
- Report and request from the Gravel Switch Fire Department Advisory Committee
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.