- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. Thursday, June 5, on the second floor of the David R. Hourigan Government Building.
The agenda includes the following:
• Minutes of the court's May 24 special meeting
• FY2014-15 County Road Aid Cooperative Agreement and Resolution
• Second reading of FY2014-2015 Marion County budget
• Consider pre-approval of recurring expenses in the FY2014-2015 budget
• Consider special agricultural district designation request
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.