The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, at the David R. Hourigan Government Center.
Here are the items on the agenda:
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Engineering services agreement for Scuffle Creek Bridge Project
- Surveying/Plat/ROW proposal for Scuffle Creek Bridge Project
- Jailer request for position approval for 32 hours per week employee
- Jailer request for payment of BioMetric System costs
- Re-Apportionment/Re-Districting boundaries ordinance based on 2010 Census
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Lebanon Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The Lebanon Enterprise | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-692-6026 119 S. Proctor Knott Avenue, Lebanon, KY 40033 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday