- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Due to ongoing construction, Marion County High School will move the Freshman JumpStart date to Monday, Aug. 6. They want to maintain the full building experience of the JumpStart program, and feel like the building will be in much better condition on Monday, Aug. 6. Freshman registration will also be moved to Monday, Aug. 6.
Registration schedules are as follows:
• Monday, July 30 - seniors 3:30-6:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 31 - juniors 3:30-6:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 1 - sophomores 3:30-6:30 p.m.
• Monday, Aug. 6 - freshman JumpStart 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
• Monday, Aug. 6 - freshman registration 1:30-6:30 p.m.