- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The fine folks at Kentucky Health News have reported some information that may be of interest.
This week, state officials from the Department of Insurance and the Cabinet for Health and Family Services began holding a series of six forums to provide information about the health care exchanges that will be established.
None of the forums are in Marion County. The first was held at 1 p.m. today (July 25) in Erlanger.
If you would like to attend one, here is the schedule for the remaining forums:
- Louisville: 1-3:30 p.m., July 26, University of Louisville Shelby Campus
- Prestonsburg: 1-3:30 p.m., July 27, Big Sandy Community and Technical College
- Somerset: 1-3:30 p.m., Aug. 1, Somerset Community College
- Paducah: 1-3:30 p.m., Aug. 16, West Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Owensboro: 8:30-11 a.m., Aug. 17, Owensboro Community and Technical College
To learn more, visit the Kentucky Health News blog at http://kyhealthnews.blogspot.com/2012/07/forums-set-to-explain-insurance....