- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Marion County man died in a house fire Friday night at 885 Penick Road.
Gerald "G.C." Mays Jr., 55, died as a result of a fire, which appears to have been started in a wood-burning stove, according to a preliminary investigation by the Kentucky State Police. Mays was the only person in the residence, the state police reported.
The Lebanon Police Dispatch received a call reporting the fire at 6:23 p.m. Jan. 24. Firefighters remained on the scene until 11:21 p.m. Friday.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.