- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon City Council is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 8.
The following items are on the agenda for that meeting:
- Jerry Evans or Desmond Spalding regarding a street closing
- Lisa Kearnes regarding a noise variance for the Battle of the Bands
- Joe or Stacey Hickey of Joe's Deli on Main regarding a noise variance
- Elmer or Joey George of McB's regarding a noise variance
- Junior Adams of Generation Gap regarding a noise variance
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.