The Lebanon City Council is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 8.
The following items are on the agenda for that meeting:
- Jerry Evans or Desmond Spalding regarding a street closing
- Lisa Kearnes regarding a noise variance for the Battle of the Bands
- Joe or Stacey Hickey of Joe's Deli on Main regarding a noise variance
- Elmer or Joey George of McB's regarding a noise variance
- Junior Adams of Generation Gap regarding a noise variance
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The Lebanon Enterprise | email@example.com | 270-692-6026 119 S. Proctor Knott Avenue, Lebanon, KY 40033 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday