- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Lebanon City Council is scheduled to meet in regular session at 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, at city hall, 118 S. Proctor Knott Avenue.
The agenda is as follows:
- Delegation from the United Concerned Citizens regarding the Dr. Martin Luther King March.
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Payment of bills
- Old business
- Second reading of an ordinance annexing 985 Bradfordsville Highway
- Second reading of an ordinance annexing 915 Bradfordsville Highway
- Second reading of an ordinance annexing territory located along Hwy. 49 right of way.
- Other business to come before the council