- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Charles Gaddie, 32, of 309 S. Proctor Knott Avenue in Lebanon had his probation revoked and his 15-year sentence reinstated on charges of trafficking in a controlled substance first-degree, first offense (three counts), possession of drug paraphernalia (three counts) and second-degree persistent felony offender (three counts). His probation was revoked because of failure to complete treatment and new charges.
In other circuit court matters:
- Andrew S. Conner, 27, of 340 Neals Creek School Road in Stanford had his original three-year sentence reinstated on a charge of driving on a DUI suspended license, third offense (aggravator). His probation was revoked because of new charges in Casey and Lincoln counties.
- Samuel P. Mullins, 32, of 634 W. Main Street in Lebanon received two years of probation for first-degree possession of a controlled substance, first offense (less than four grams. He was ordered to pay $150 court costs and a $1,000 fine.
- Christopher Wayne Sites, 36, of the Marshall County Detention Center received 24 months of probation for five counts of theft by unlawful taking. He was ordered to pay $2,907 restitution and a $145.38 court fee.
- Nadine Johnson, 52, of 308 Wickliff Street in Campbellsville received one year of probation for second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument. She was ordered to pay $533.06 in restitution.
- Joseph B. Lewis, 23, of Montgomery Court in Lebanon was referred to drug court on a charge of third-degree burglary.
- Jonathan L. Taylor, 24, of 85 Sparrow Drive in Greensburg was ordered to serve 90 days in jail as an alternative to probation revocation on original charges of first-degree wanton endangerment.
- Lauren Stapp, 22, of 1963 Raikes Hill Road in Elkhorn had a charge of criminal possession of a forged instrument dismissed for successful completion of her diversion program.