- Special Sections
- Public Notices
David Tucker, 22, of 343 W. Mulberry Street in Lebanon was sentenced to one year in prison in Marion Circuit Court recently for second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance first offense and third-degree burglary. He was also ordered to pay $160 restitution. A charge of second-degree persistent felony offender was dismissed.
In other circuit court news:
- Jeffrey Barlow, 44, of 1930 Beechfork Road in Lebanon had his probation extended for five years or until he pays his forfeiture money in full. Barlow originally received five years of probation on three counts of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.
- Tammy Lynn Johnson, 40, of Holly Hill Motel #123 in Lebanon was granted deferred prosecution for 24 months on charges of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. The conditions for the deferred prosecution include no illegal drug use and no criminal violations.
- Clifton J. Greene, 22, of 664 Doctor Street in Lebanon was granted deferred prosecution for 24 months on charges of first-degree possession of cocaine first offense, second-degree possession of a controlled substance (unspecified) and public intoxication. The conditions for the deferred prosecution include no illegal drug use and no criminal violations.
- Richard Robert Scott, 38, of 15 Howard Avenue in Lebanon pled guilty to possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and trafficking in a controlled substance more than four grams second or subsequent offense. His sentencing has been scheduled for Feb. 7. Charges of alcoholic intoxication and first-degree persistent felony offender were dismissed.
- Brandon Trent Grant, 32, of 220 Lil Jodie Drive in Lebanon received 24 months of probation on charges of use or possession of drug paraphernalia, second-degree possession of controlled substance, and possession of an open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle. He received credit for time served based on proof of participation in a drug treatment program.
- Charges of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana were dismissed against Tracey Scott Smith, 41, of Holly Hill Motel #123 in Lebanon. The charges were dismissed because Smith was not at the location and based on the statements of her co-defendant.
- A charge of theft by unlawful taking under $10,000 was dismissed against Jason D. Brummett, 27, of 127 Edgewood Drive in Stanford. The charge was dismissed based on the defendant being incarcerated at the time of the alleged offense.
- Two cases were closed with two counts each of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance second or subsequent offense (less than four grams of cocaine) and second-degree persistent felony offender was closed against Brian A. Dunn, 37, of 642 E. Main Street Apt. 2 in Lebanon. The cases were closed because the defendant was not served with his indictment warrant.
Editor’s note: The items listed above are from Marion Circuit Judge Allan Bertram’s Feb. 7 and 21 dockets and Marion Circuit Judge Dan Kelly’s March 7 docket.