- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Christopher Sutherland, 22, of 1732 Sonne Avenue in Louisville received five years of probation on a charge of first-degree wanton endangerment.
Nine counts of rape, 10 counts of third-degree sodomy, 10 counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of second-degree persistent felony offender were dismissed.
In other circuit court matters:
- James Timothy Greenwell, 47, 745 Helm Schoolhouse Road in Lebanon was sentenced to 12 months in jail for attempted possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He was ordered to serve the sentence concurrent with a 15-year sentence he is serving in another case.
A charge of first-degree persistent felony offender was dismissed.
- Mitchell L. Jeffries, 23, of 925 Bradfordsville Road in Lebanon received five years of probation for third-degree burglary.
- Christopher L. Brady, 42, of 110 Mack Brady Road in Lebanon received five years of probation for marijuana cultivation five or more plants. He was ordered to pay $150 court costs.
- George M. Smith, 20, of 514 S. Spalding Avenue in Lebanon was ordered to serve 30 days in jail and received 24 months probation for convicted felon in possession of a handgun, carrying a concealed deadly weapon and alcohol intoxication in a public place.
- Crystal L. Turner, 31, of 215 Bibb Street in Campbellsville received 24 months of probation for facilitation to first-degree criminal mischief. Charges of complicity to receiving stolen property under $10,000 and second-degree persistent felony offender were dismissed.
- Charles F. Elder Jr., 19, of 310 Hancock Street in Lebanon received two years of pretrial diversion on charges of receiving stolen property under $10,000, second-degree fleeing or evading, carrying a concealed deadly weapon, resisting arrest, second-degree criminal mischief and third-degree criminal mischief. He was ordered to pay $150 court costs and restitution to Jared Helm in an amount to be determined.
- Rebecca J. Snowden, 37, of 166 Heart Lane in Campbellsville received 24 months of probation for attempted possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. She was ordered to pay $150 court costs and $200 attorney fee.
- Jack M. Moore Jr., 62, of 246 Kobert Avenue in Lebanon received one year of pretrial diversion for first-degree possession of cocaine first offense. He was ordered to pay $150 court costs.