- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Christopher A. Sutherland, 22, 1732 Sonne Avenue in Louisville pled guilty to first-degree wanton endangerment. Nine counts of first-degree rape, 10 counts of third-degree sodomy, 10 counts of first-degree sexual abuse and one count of second-degree persistent felony offender were dismissed. According to the indictment, the victim was under 16.
His sentencing has been set for May 24.
In other court news:
- Melissa Huffman Fields, 30, of 6119 Holy Cross Road in Loretto had 30 counts of first-degree unlawful transaction with a minor controlled substance (under 18) dismissed. She stipulated to probable cause and in reliance upon plea by Christopher Sutherland.
- Brandon Keith Brady, 37, of Danville was sentenced to three years in prison for trafficking in marijuana less than five pounds and second-degree persistent felony offender. His sentence will be served concurrently with two other cases, and he received credit for time spent in custody prior to sentencing.
- Billy J. Feese, 32, of 363 Lee Avenue in Lebanon had his probation revoked on an underlying charge of flagrant non-support. He violated his probation by receiving new charges: theft by unlawful taking and alcohol intoxication in a public place.
He was ordered to serve the remainder of his original two-year sentence.
- Joshua Ramsey, 27, of 64 St. Catherine Street in Lebanon received three years of probation for theft by unlawful taking over $500 and first-degree persistent felony offender. He was ordered to pay $150 court cost.
- Matthew E. Lee, 23, of 550 Sportsman Lake in Lebanon received 24 months of probation for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Charges of trafficking a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school, failure to surrender revoked operator’s license and alcohol intoxication in a public place were dismissed.
- Tevaughn J. Porter, 20, of 421 Lake Avenue pled guilty to receiving stolen property under $10,000. His sentencing has been set for April 26.
Charges of second-degree criminal mischief, possession of burglary tools, disregarding a stop sign, carrying a concealed deadly weapon, second-degree disorderly conduct, third-degree criminal mischief and third-degree terroristic threatening were dismissed.
- Francis S. Clark, 245 N. St. Francis Road in Loretto pled guilty to first-degree wanton endangerment and first-degree criminal mischief. His sentencing is scheduled for April 26.
Charges of fourth-degree assault and second-degree persistent felony offender were dismissed.
- A charge of first-degree possession of a controlled substance first offense was dismissed against Lashaunda C. Williams, 21, 133 W. Main Street #3 in Springfield.
- Temple L. McKenzie, 31, of 459 W. Main Street in Lebanon had charges of theft of services over $500 and first-degree criminal trespass dismissed with leave to reinstate. The charges were dismissed because the Commonwealth was unable to locate the victim.
- Stephen D. McKenzie, 38, of 255 Sulphur Springs Road in Lebanon had charges of theft of services over $500 and first-degree criminal trespass dismissed with leave to reinstate. The charges were dismissed because the Commonwealth was unable to locate the victim.
- Carrie Mitchell, 22, of 1080 Wimsatt Road in Loretto had a charge of criminal facilitation to manufacturing methamphetamines dismissed for completing her diversion program.
Editor’s note: The items in this article are from Judge Dan Kelly’s March 22 docket and Judge Allan Bertram’s Feb. 23 and March 8 dockets.