- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Marion County Fiscal Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 4 p.m. today, Dec. 3.
Items on the agenda are as follows:
- Consider/approval of minutes of previous meeting(s)
- Review/accept the proposed budget of Marion County Water District
- Consider advertising for part-time county employee position
- Proposal/request from Loretto Fire Chief Mark Mattingly
- Insurance HRA Administration Proposal - Jeff Baltas with EBA
- Requests for funding for Caring Place Program/ROTC Program
- Department reports
- Payment of bills/additions
- New business/old business
a) Counties Leasing Trust - Ambulance - Loan Payment Terms
b) County employees annual Christmas luncheon – Dec. 15, 11 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
c) Preliminary sheriff and clerk budgets for 2010