- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Marion County High School will welcome the Class of 2018 with Freshman JumpStart from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 1. All incoming freshman should plan to attend to learn everything they need to know to get ready for high school. Parents will not need to attend JumpStart
Freshmen registration will follow JumpStart from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Parents will need to attend registration.
• Senior registration, Tuesday, July 29, 4 to 6:30 p.m.
• Junior registration, Wednesday, July 30, 4 to 6:30 p.m.
• Sophomore registration, Thursday, July 31, 4 to 6:30 p.m.
• Freshman registration, Friday, Aug. 1, 4 to 6:30 p.m.
The registration make-up day will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Aug. 4.
Registration fees will vary depending on your student(s) lunch status.
If your child receives:
• free lunch, then the registration fee will be $10
• reduced lunch, then the registration fee will be $20
• Full paid lunch, then the registration fee will be $40
Please note that this is fee will not go into your child’s lunch account.
Also, fees must be paid at the time of registration for your student(s). A multiple siblings discount is also available, with each additional siblings’ fee being half-price.
Parking tags are $25 for the full year. Students must have driver’s license in order to purchase a parking permit.
Schedule changes will be made on the registration dates and up to the first day of class. No changes will be allowed after Aug. 6, which is the first day of school for students.