- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Derrick J. Johnson, 41, of 650 Miller Pike in Lebanon was sentenced to four years in prison for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other substance (fourth or subsequent offense), operating a motor vehicle while license revoked or suspended (third or subsequent offense), resisting arrest and no or expired registration plates.
A charge of first-degree felony offender was dismissed.
In other circuit court news:
- Richard Rose, 32, of MAC was sentenced to one year in prison for first-degree promoting contraband. His sentence will be served consecutive to the sentence he is now serving.
A charge of first-degree persistent felony offender was dismissed.
- Joseph D. Bartley, 30, of 6800 Holy Cross Road in Loretto was sentenced to serve two years concurrent with a Bullitt County case after a violation of his pretrial diversion. The original charge was first-degree possession of a controlled substance.
- Joseph B. Lewis, 22, of Montgomery Court in Lebanon received three years of pretrial diversion on a charge of third-degree burglary and third-degree criminal mischief. He was ordered to pay restitution for damage to the building jointly and severally with his co-defendants, a $1,000 fine and $150 court costs, and to serve 90 days in jail. He received credit for time served.
- Kevin Patrick Nelson, 33, of 330 Shuck Avenue in Lebanon received one year of pretrial diversion for first-degree wanton endangerment. This was amended from an original charge of first-degree attempted rape.
He and was ordered to pay $150 court costs and $25 bond filing fee.
Charges of fourth-degree assault domestic violence minor injury, resisting arrest and third-degree terroristic threatening were dismissed.
- Brandon Wright, 20, of 638 E. Main Street Apt. 2 in Lebanon received one year of pretrial diversion for third-degree burglary, possession of burglary tools and third-degree criminal mischief. He was ordered to serve 90 days in jail and received credit for 83 days served.
He was ordered to pay $150 court costs, $25 bond filing fee, a $1,000 fine and $100 restitution to Lebanon Wholesale.
- Lauren Stapp, 21, of 1963 Raikes Hill in Campbellsville received one year of pretrial diversion for second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument (nine counts). She was ordered to pay restitution of $1,491.41 to Wal-Mart, $33.14 to Speedway, $200 to Community Trust Bank, and $3.16 to Corner Food Mart (Loretto) plus a 5 percent fee. She was also ordered to pay $150 court costs and a $25 bond filing fee.
- Charles B. Sallee, 20, of 660 Jessietown Road in Finley was ordered to serve four days in jail in lieu of probation revocation on an underlying charge of third-degree burglary and theft by unlawful taking over $500.
- Anthony L. Yantis, 20, 779 Howard Avenue of Lebanon was referred to drug court in lieu of probation revocation on an original charge of receiving stolen property less than $10,000.
- Mahayla Ray, 30, of 146 E. Main Street in Lebanon was ordered to serve 18 days in jail in lieu of probation revocation on underlying charges of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (four counts).
- Marion Lee Price, 34, of 555 Maple Street Apt. 33 of Lebanon pled guilty to first-degree unlawful imprisonment, third-degree terroristic threatening, fourth-degree assault domestic violence minor injury, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO and second-degree persistent felony offender. His sentencing has been scheduled for Nov. 17.
Editor’s note: The items listed above are from the Sept. 22 court dockets for Circuit Judges Allan Bertram and Dan Kelly and Kelly’s Oct. 13 docket.