- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Central Kentucky Community Action announces participation in the Family Day Care Homes in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program administered by the Kentucky Department of Education.
In accordance with the Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Income guidelines for participants are:
• Household size of one: $20,147 annually; $1,679 monthly; or $388 weekly.
• Household size of two: $27,214 annually; $2,268 monthly; or $524 weekly.
• Household size of three: $34,281 annually; $2,857 monthly; or $660 weekly.
• Household size of four: $41,348 annually; $4,035 monthly; or $796 weekly.
• Household size of five: $48,415 annually; $4,035 monthly; or $932 weekly.
• Household size of six: $55,482 annually; $4,624 monthly; or $1,067 weekly.
For each additional family member add $7,067 annually; $589 monthly; or $136 weekly.
There are currently two family day care homes participating in Marion County.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA Director, Offices of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employee.
For more information regarding the program, contact Shirley Buckman at Central Kentucky Community Action Council, Inc. (270) 692-2136.