- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Friday, Jan. 7
- Trena D. Baker of Mulberry Street in Lebanon reported a burglary. Several items were stolen, including a flat iron, curling iron, mirror and a bag full of hair products totaling $200.
Saturday, Jan. 8
- James G. Cave of Owl Creek Road in Campbellsville reported a case of criminal mischief after all of the windows were broken in his 2003 Nissan Altima causing $1,000 in damage.
Sunday, Jan. 9
- Christie Keene of Village Loop in Lebanon reported a burglary, which occurred on Jan. 8. Items stolen included an X-Box 360 game console and other X-Box items, a Wii game console, a laptop computer and other items. She also reported $100 in damage to the doorjamb and door lock.
- James S. Nalley of Lisa Avenue reported a case of criminal mischief after the gas tank of his 1995 Pontiac was sugared causing $800 in damage.
Monday, Jan. 10
- William M. Boswell of Kelly Way in Lebanon reported the theft of a handgun valued at $130.
Wednesday, Jan. 12
- A single-vehicle injury collision occurred at 8:55 p.m, on Sulphur Springs Road, four miles south of Lebanon. A 2003 Honda, being driven by William D. Rigdon, 26, of Lebanon, was traveling northbound on Sulphur Springs Road, when William Rigdon lost control, struck a bridge and the vehicle overturned.
William Rigdon and a passenger William J. Rigdon, 48, of Lebanon, were transported to Spring View Hospital where they were treated and released. Both were wearing seat belts. Kentucky State Troopers were assisted at the scene by Marion County EMS.
- Brandon Sallee of St. Joe Road in Campbellsville reported the theft of several items, which were removed from his toolbox on the back of his pick up truck, which was parked at 137 West Main Street.
The stolen items include an audio amplifier, TomTom GPS, IPod, two pool sticks, a tool set and a Pioneer subwoofer, totaling $510.
Friday, Jan. 14
- Lauren Spalding of Golf View Terrace in Lebanon reported the theft of her purse, which was removed from her vehicle.
Sunday, Jan. 16
- A collision occurred at 12:26 a.m. on KY 527, six miles west of Lebanon. Jimmy Karnes, 66, of Campbellsville was driving a 1992 Ford pickup westbound on KY 527, when he struck a rock wall and overturned.
Karnes was transported to Spring View Hospital and later flown to U of L.
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.