- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Sunday, Nov. 14
- Los Mariachis Restaurant reported three plate glass windows were broken out of the business, causing $750 in damage.
Monday, Nov. 15
- At 9:26 p.m., the Lebanon Fire Department responded to a car fire at Maple Street Apartments. The scene was cleared at 9:53 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 16
- At 3:29 p.m., the Marion County Sheriff’s Department responded to an injury accident that occurred on Raywick Road. The Marion County EMS, Marion County Rescue Squad and Raywick Fire Department responded to the scene. The driver of the vehicle fled the scene. The scene was cleared at 4:18 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- At 10:41 a.m. an injury accident was reported at 733 East Main Street. The Lebanon Police Department and Marion County EMS responded. The scene was cleared at 11:01 a.m.
Friday, Nov. 19
- At 5:55 p.m., a collision occurred on US 68, one mile west of Lebanon. Steven Spaulding, 18, of Lebanon was driving a 2006 Saturn Ion eastbound on US 68. Ashley Holt, 20, of Bloomfield was driving a 2005 Chevy Corvette also eastbound on US 68. Holt’s vehicle was stopped at an intersection. Spaulding failed to stop, striking Holt’s vehicle in the rear. Spaulding, who was not belted, was treated and released from Spring View Hospital. Holt, who was belted, was not injured.
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.