- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Monday, Jan. 17
- A 17-year-old white female reported the theft of her purse and all items inside her purse, totaling $220. She also reported that the window of her 1999 Suzuki was broken, causing $150 in damage.
Sunday, Jan. 22
- Kroger reported a 17-year-old white female for shoplifting. The merchandise, valued at $12.06, was recovered and retained by Kroger.
Tuesday, Jan. 25
- A 14-year-old white female student at Marion County High School was cited for second-degree terroristic threatening.
Wednesday, Jan. 26
- William R. Shepperson of Howard Avenue in Lebanon reported a burglary. Items stolen included two chainsaws and a saw, totaling $375 in merchandise. Shepperson also reported damage to the door on his building.
- Angela Nance of North Forest Street in Lebanon reported a burglary. She reported $320 in cash was stolen and the back door of her residence was destroyed, causing $200 in damage.
Thursday, Jan. 27
- Rebecca Marples of Campbellsville reported a case of criminal mischief after the back tire was cut on her 2002 Chevrolet Blazer, causing $100 in damage.
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.