- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Got a lead?
The Lebanon Police Department’s tip line is (270) 692-5529.
Reports from the Lebanon Police Department
- On Aug. 2, Louise Goff of Bradfordsville Road in Lebanon reported a burglary and the theft of a Stihl model orange and white chainsaw valued at $330 and a Bryant central air-conditioning unit valued at $500.
- On Aug. 2, Joann Sagracy of Sulpher Springs Road in Lebanon reported a case of criminal mischief when her 2009 Chevrolet was damaged. Estimated amount of damage is $5,083.86.
- On Aug. 3, Campbell-Dewitt Funeral Home reported a burglary and the theft of $20 in cash.
- On Aug. 4, Jonathan Hamilton of Mock Avenue in Lebanon reported the theft of a air-conditioning unit worth $100.
Reports from the Kentucky State Police
- On Aug. 5, a two-vehicle injury collision that occurred at 5:18 p.m., at the intersection of KY 527 and KY 52. Patricia Lewis, 64, of New Haven was operating a 2006 Chevy Monte-Carlo south on KY 527 when she failed to stop at the intersection of 52 and struck a 2008 Buick Lucerne being operated by Bonnita Winkler, 60, of Iron Mountain, Mich.
Joe Peterson, 84, of Cadillac Michigan and Ruth Peterson, 85, also of Cadillac, Mich., were passengers in the Winkler vehicle. All drivers and passengers were belted and were transported to Spring View Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
- On Aug. 7, a collision occurred at 1:50 p.m., at the intersection of KY 84 and Brown Foreman Road, approximately four miles west of Lebanon. Kendal Violette, 16, of Bradfordsville was operating a 2007 Chevrolet southbound on Brown Foreman Road. June Sooter, 54, of Lebanon was operating a 1999 Oldsmobile, westbound on KY 84. Violette pulled into the pathway of Sooter. Both occupants were belted. Violette was not injured. Sooter was treated and released at Spring View Hospital.
Reports from the Marion County Sheriff’s Department
- On Aug. 6, Elizabeth Matusz of 2590 Nagy Drive in Lebanon reported the unauthorized use of her credit card.
- On Aug. 6, Brian May of 5160 Bradfordsville Highway reported the forgery of his personal checks.
- On Aug. 6, Jonathan Garrett of 509 W. Central Avenue in Bradfordsville reported that he had been assaulted at his residence when a person there struck him with a gun.
- On Aug. 7, Larry Jones of 650 Holy Cross Road in Loretto reported the theft of copper, aluminum and welding materials from a farm on Highview Road in Raywick.
- On Aug. 8, Carl Mattingly of Loretto reported the theft of a Thermal Arc Plasma Cutting System and 50 feet of copper cable from his business on Highway 52 in Loretto.
No arrests have been made in any of these cases. Anyone with information related to these or any other crimes are asked to contact the Marion County Sheriff’s Office at (270) 692-3051 or the Lebanon Police Department at (270) 692-2121.