- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The following press release was issued by the Kentucky Poison Control Center:
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Jan. 30, 2009) – The high number of power outages has caused many Kentuckians to resort to using alternative heat sources to heat their homes, increasing the possibility for exposure to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. In the last 72 hours, the Kentucky Poison Control Center has received 95 calls to its hotline seeking information on carbon monoxide poisoning, according to Poison Center Director Henry Spiller.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lebanon Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lebanon Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.