- Special Sections
- Public Notices
It is the policy of The Lebanon Enterprise to publish public records as they are reported by various agencies.
This policy has been established to preserve the fairness and impartiality of The Lebanon Enterprise.
Names appearing in public records and documents published by The Enterprise will be published without exceptions.
Public records are published as a news service to our readers.
Ronald D. Hayden, 1199 Fairground Road, Lebanon, speeding 10 mph over limit, $143.
Mary A. Hayes, 1193 Peyton Ridge Road, Liberty, failure of owner to maintain required insurance and driving on a DUI suspended license, 30 days in jail, probated for 24 months, $633, $400 probated if vehicle is out of defendant’s name.
Amanda Dee Martinez, 313 Oak St., Lebanon, failure of non-owner operator to maintain required insurance, $633, $400 probated if provides six months of continuous coverage with no lapse.
Stephen D. Nalley, 166 Cemetery Road Lebanon, failure to wear seat belts, $25.
Rebecca M. Smith, 4595 Sycamore Court, Harrodsburg, speeding, 10 mph over limit, and failure to wear seat belts, $168.
James M, Ryan, 29 Harrodsburg Road, Mackville, failure of non-owner to maintain required insurance/security, $943, $400 probated if provides proof of insurance and vehicle registered.
Brandon Martin, 349 Caudill Lane, Lebanon, failure of owner to maintain insurance, $633, $400 probated if provides proof of six moths continuous coverage.
Marilyn G. Stamp, 3810 Mannsville Road, Bradfordsville, alcohol intoxication in a public place and disorderly conduct, 30 days in jail, probated for 24 months, and $183.
Bryan T. Singleton, 560 Patterson Road, Greensburg, theft by deception including cold checks, two counts, $688, $480 probated if checks are paid in 30 days.
District civil dispositions
(Claims filed in a lawsuit give only one side of the case.)
11-C-00185, 07-12-2011, Brookhaven II, 133 Cooper Drive, Lebanon, vs. Mark Orberson, 65 St. Catherine St., Lebanon, default judgment in favor of plaintiff for forcible detainer.
11-C-00198, 07-22-2011, Lebanon Housing Authority vs. Tashina L. Downs, 427 Warren Acres, Lebanon, dismissed.
11-C-00199, 07-22-2011, Lebanon Housing Authority vs. Kelly Smothers, 415 Warren Acres, Lebanon, judgment in favor of plaintiff for forcible detainer.
Circuit Court Suits
11-CI-00243, 07-28-2011, TLI Trust vs. Charles Melvin Bickett ET AL, 101 Howardstown Road, Raywick, plaintiff seeks $969.80 plus interest, court costs and attorney fees for alleged default on debt.
Food service ratings
The following food sanitation inspections were conducted by Marion County Health Center. The rating score of the establishment is determined by subtracting weighted point totals of noted violations from 100. Unannounced inspections observe the overall operation including food source and protection, personnel, food equipment and utensils, maintenance of water and sewage systems, garbage and refuse disposal, insect, rodent and animal control, and storage of toxic items among others.
Critical violations four or five points in weight are items, which uncorrected carry the potential as an imminent threat to the publics’ health. These items must be corrected in a time designated by the health Center not to exceed 10 days.
• Gold Star Buffett, 164 Lebanon Trade Center, Lebanon; 7-13-11. Regular and follow-up food service inspection ratings: 88/97. Violations: Regular: *ready-to-eat food not date marked; *sliced food on buffet bar not kept at cold required temperature-destroyed immediately; handle laying in food product; wipe rags not in sanitizing solution; Follow-up: *Critical violations corrected; other violations remain the same.
• Cornerstone to Learning, 222 N. Depot St., Lebanon; 7-18-11. Regular and follow-up food service inspection ratings: 94/98. Regular food service violations: No paper towels at hand-wash sink; *medicine stored in refrigerator with food; Follow-up: *Critical violation corrected; other violation remains same.
• KFC/Taco Bell, 780 West Main St., Lebanon; 7-19-11. Regular food service inspection rating: 98. Violations: dirty whisk stored with clean ones; various tiles in food prep area in poor repair.
• Hart Mart, 11350 Danville Hwy., Gravel Switch. Regular retail and food service inspection ratings: 97/100. Food service violations: Need chlorine test strips; bottom of upright freezer soiled. No retail violations.
• China King Buffet, 791 West Main St., Lebanon; 7-9-11. Regular food service inspection rating: 90. Violations: sauce not labeled; bowl used in food has no handles; *no hot water in women’s restroom; dumpster lid open. Follow-up in 14 days.
• China King Buffett, 791 West Main St., Lebanon; 7-21-11. Follow-up food service inspection rating: 95. Violations: Sauce not labeled; bowl used in food has no handles; dumpster lid open; *critical violations corrected from previous inspection.
St. Joe Grocery, 2915 St. Joe Road, Raywick; 7-27-11. Regular retail and food service inspection ratings: 96/99. Food service violations: *Ready to eat food out of date (destroyed immediately). Retail violations: Various shelves in store soiled. Follow-up immediately.
• St. Joe Grocery, 2915 St. Joe Road, Raywick; 7-27-11. Follow-up retail and food service inspection ratings: 100/99. Food: *Critical violation corrected; no other violations; Retail: 99. Violations: various shelves in store soiled.
• Susie’s Bottoms Up Bar & Grill, 205 Main St., Raywick; 7-27-11. Regular food service inspection rating: 98. Violations: Backdoor has opening to outside.
• Adams Pharmacy, 125 West Main St., Lebanon; 7-29-11. Regular food service inspection rating: 99. Violations: drink dispenser nozzles soiled.